Making good food at home without breaking your budget

Sunday, October 1, 2017

Apology for not posting lately

I know I haven't posted any recipes for sometime, and I apology.  I had knee surgery the first part of January, and what was supposed to be a couple weeks of recovery turned into months of recovery and a total of 4 surgeries and a pic line, (which required home health care for 7 weeks and physical therapy to learn how to walk and retain most of my range of motion).  Once I was released from PT, my dear husband took me on a wonderful 28 day cruise of the Mediterranean and Orient, (sailing from Rome to Singapore).  And as luck would have it, I returned home, to come down one week later with a new internal infection of my intestines, (called C-Diff).  Another 2 months of antibiotics and misery.  But I can happily report that I have now surpassed one month completely free of infections.  I am ready to get back to a semi normal life and sharing a few tips on cooking good, delicious food without breaking your budget.  It maybe slow to start, but I'm back.  So to those who have stuck with me, THANK YOU !  I really appreciate you all.  Now let's get cooking for our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment